Hanborough Manor school uniform consists of the following:
• Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (both available with school logo)
• White or navy polo shirt (both available with school logo)
• Grey skirt, pinafore or tailored grey trousers
• Grey or white socks/tights
Hair fastenings should be plain (no glitter, feathers, ears etc) and in school colours Summer
A sun hat Blue gingham dresses
Grey shorts/culottes (around knee height)
Smart black shoes (not open-toed) for use indoors. These should be available in school at all times.
A pair of trainers for outdoor play (as well as PE – see below).
These should be available in school at all times.
• PE bag
• Plain navy blue shorts
• Plain white T-shirt (available with school logo)
• Fleece or sweatshirt (available with school logo) (not the sweatshirt worn during the day) • Additionally, if your child is wearing tights they will need a spare pair of socks
• During colder times of year, a tracksuit is useful for outdoor activities
• Long hair should be tied back with a sensible, soft fastening.
PE kit should be worn on the days where the children have PE.
• Swimming costume, swimming hat, Towel
Please note that the school follows Oxfordshire County Council’s policy on swimming goggles. Children are permitted to wear swimming goggles during school swimming sessions if they provide permission.
Footwear Trainers, platform shoes, boots, open toed sandals and high heeled shoes are not permitted to wear at school.
Jewellery, hair and accessories Children are not permitted to wear jewellery in school, apart from a simple watch and stud earrings, which MUST be removed for PE and games lessons. Children must be able to take out their own earrings.
Nail varnish is not permitted in school and pupils wearing nail polish will be asked to remove it immediately.
Fake tattoos and body art, including make up are not permitted.
Long hair must be safely tied back and hair must be the child’s natural colour. Hair fastenings should be plain and in school colours. Artificial hair, braiding threads etc are not permitted.
All items of equipment and uniform should be clearly labelled with the child’s name. Uniform with the school logo can be ordered through PMG Schoolwear a link to which is available on the school website.
Hanborough Manor PTA have a community uniform sharing page on Facebook. If you are interested, please visit the 'Hanborough Manor School Uniform Swap Shop' on Facebook.