Welcome to Elm's section of the website. Look out for regular updates to find out what the children have been learning and experiencing.
Elm will be taught by Mr Boardman with assistance from Mrs Charalambous.
Our topic for the Spring Term 2024 is 'From Field to Fork'.
PE Days and Kit
Elm will have PE on Monday, and should come to school dressed in their kit. Please look here https://www.hanboroughmanor.co.uk/school-uniform/ for further information.
Please look here https://www.hanboroughmanor.co.uk/school-uniform/ for information about the uniform children should wear in school.
Routine and Information
- Homework will be set on a Wednesday and handed in the following Monday.
- Spellings form part of the homework. However these will be set on a Wednesday and tested on the following Wednesday.
- Please listen to your child read at least three times a week and comment in their reading journals.
- Children do not need to bring a pencil case as the school will supply all the equipment they need.
- As a school who aims to nurture, educate and inspire children, members of staff may work with children in small groups. This is to help with progress in different areas and to enable them to have confidence in their ability.