WELCOME TO OUR YEAR 3 PAGE (SUMMER 2016)
We have already had an exciting start to our Summer Term.
Our classrooms had been turned into a dark, bleak long house, and we were greeted by Bjorn Ironside and Aud the Deep-Minded, two vicious Vikings!
We heard about Viking life, and took part in our own Viking raid, pillaging the playground for treasure!
We made our own helmets to become trainee Vikings, like 'Hiccup' in 'How to Train Your Dragon.
We are all really looking forward to learning more!
Just a few reminders:
- P.E. will be on Mondays and Thursdays (One outside and one inside lesson. Please make sure you have your P.E. kit in school on a Monday ready for the week).
- Book bags, including the green reading diary should be in school daily. (Please continue to read with your child regularly during the week and sign their diaries).
- A small pencil case may stay in school and should contain an ink pen (replacements available for 80p from the Office), a pencil, rubber and sharpener.
- Please bring a named water bottle daily - particularly important as the weather is warmer.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday and must be returned on a Monday.
Please remember you are very welcome to come and talk to us anytime.
Mrs Kelly and Mrs Thompson